About this Podcast...
Human capital is your organization’s largest investment. Making accurate predictions instead of relying on intuition is paramount to your overall business.
As HR becomes a more strategic partner, metrics, if utilized effectively, will drive change and help leaders better understand their employees.
Human Resources iQ speaks with Bradley Pearce, Vice President for Wells Fargo Community Banking HR Insights and Metrics, who shares his expert knowledge on the value and the role metrics are playing in business today.
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- The advantages of quantifying the value of human capital
- How HR is moving from a reactive model to a predictive model
- Communicating the long term value of an ongoing metrics program with leadership
- Taking steps toward choosing the right metrics for your business
- How current research is aiming to standardize key metrics across industries