Organizational Politics: The Devilish Side of Effective Management PracticesDownload Your Copy
Organizational architect Murad Mirza discusses Organizational Politics (OP) -- the role of political activities in being an imperative for the various types of organizations and whether managers need to be equipped with such skills. The author provides perspectives from some of the key schools of thought on the significance and relevance of engaging in organizational politics. These are interspersed by the author’s own professional experiences in managing issues arising out of organizational politics in a National Airline and a FMCG Multinational.
By entering in your information and submitting the form, you give the sponsor permission to contact you regarding their product.
About 13th Annual Talent Management Summit
Don't Miss this Unique Opportunity to Gain Insight Into:
2. Measured Financial Benefits of Your Talent Management Competencies and Metrics
3. Recognize Authentic Leadership and Self- Aware Emotional Intelligence
4. Successfully Leverage Subject Matter Experts in your Organization and Developing Training for Maximum Management Performance
5. Growing Leaders from Within: Developing Critical Leadership Talent
6. Creating a Comprehensive Talent Acquisition and Onboarding Process to Positively Impact Company Objectives
7. Managing Risk and Influencing Organizational Success through Clear Talent Management Strategies