Incorporating Technology & Social Networks into Your Corporate Learning StrategyHosted By : Art Dobrucki
November 28, 2011
About this Podcast...
Art Dobrucki, CPCU, Director Learning Strategy & Performance, University of Farmers at Farmers Insurance Group joins HR Today to discuss incorporating technology and social networks into your corporate learning strategy. Art will share:
-Farmer's "IT Roadmap" and how this plays into Corporate Learning
- What it takes to improve efficiency by upgrading technology and transitioning to informal learning
- Developing a technology strategy for learning
- Advice to other companies looking to develop an "IT Roadmap"
- Using scorecards to communicate and create a culture of learning
- Strategies for leveraging technology and driving tangible business results