Onboarding and Developing New Employees to Leverage Organizational GrowthHosted By : Peggy O'Brien
January 15, 2012
About this Podcast...
In this HR Today show interview, Peggy O'Brien, Vice President of the Learning and Performance Center at Covance, shares the steps and programs in place to address learning and development at the global research organization, Covance.
Learn about alignment strategies and more, including:
- Where Covance focuses the bulk of training initiatives
- How they chose which areas of focus best align with organizational goals
- How you can build a leadership pipeline while leveraging individuals’ goals
- How the decision to automate some processes within the Corporate University has proven to be value-added
- How to evaluate the effectiveness of your training programs
Using College Recruiting to Identify and Hire Top Professionals for Your Organization
August 9, 2011
Partnering Baby Boomers with Gen Y’s to Execute Knowledge Transfer in the Workplace
December 10, 2009
Reducing Nursing Turnover by Controlling Stress & Burnout
December 14, 2009