Four Key Trends in HR Service Delivery
Fixing HR Service Delivery will not only provide a better employee experience with fewer resources and lower hard-dollar costs – it will also help you fund other HR projects. In this 60-minute webinar, learn from Jim Scully, Founder, Shared Services Institute, the four key trends that you need to include in your organization’s HR Service Delivery transformation business case, including:
- Enabling cloud technologies that are faster and easier to deploy, and have a lower total cost of ownership
- Mobile, on-demand, personalized HR content – driven by generational power shifts
- Shared Services models to manage globally-based workforces, systems and process integrations
- Lean thinking – including a shift towards employee experiences vs. traditional HRMS.
- Key considerations on how to fund these projects will also be addressed.
Shared Services Institute
Jim Scully is the founder of the HR Shared Services Institute, and a leading shared services consultant based in Atlanta, Georgia. He works with companies globally to evaluate, design and implement value-driven HR service delivery models that tailor world-class solutions to meet the specific needs of client organizations. Prior to founding the Shared Services Institute, Jim directed the HR Shared Services operations for Georgia-Pacific Corporation – serving an employee population of 50,000. Under his leadership, the HR Service Center gained year-over-year improvements in customer satisfaction while achieving significant operational cost savings. Jim also led major HR shared services and effectiveness projects for Hewitt.
Hi, I am interested in finding out how other HR Shared Services, captive, local, outsourced or global, have:
1) Integrated case management and other advisory HR functions in their SSO;
2) Charge a price for these services or not;
3) How they have structured these services;
How do we reduce HR COST and increase PERFORMANCE ?
* = required.