Human Resources IQ, Connecting you with HR intelligence
Thank you for your interest in Human Resources IQ. Human Resources IQ is an online community for finding human resources information, discussing ideas about Human Resources, and sharing HR best practices. Join today and interact with a vibrant network of human resources professionals. Keep up to date with the human resources industry by accessing our wealth of HR articles, podcasts, videos, webinars, live HR conferences and more.
Who is involved in the Human Resources IQ community?
Human Resources IQ offers you access to key industry players, thought leaders and global innovators. Our dedicated advisory board will ensure you are up-to-date with all the latest industry trends, business developments and the changing regulatory landscape. Leveraging close ties with industry research and event production firm IQPC, Human Resources IQ offers its members an unrivalled level of information from the human resources industry.
Our members visit the Human Resources IQ community daily to comment on news stories, download content, discuss industry topics and interact with each other from all points of the globe. We are looking for thought leaders who can bring salient issues to the fore.
So, how can I get my message across?
If you have a burning industry issue, hot topic or industry development you wish to talk about, then Human Resources IQ will provide you with the ideal platform to engage with your peers, share your insights and expertise.
Through a range of media options, Human Resources IQ provides you with the opportunity to position yourself, share your opinions and collaborate with the human resources community. If you are interested in writing an article, blog or wish to submit a white paper, contact the editor at email@example.com.
Want to submit an article?
Human Resources IQ is currently accepting unsolicited manuscripts, if selected for publication your article will be seen by an expanding network of professionals and featured in our newsletters which go out to an extensive database of human resources professionals.
- Articles are usually 400-1,000 words. There is no set requirement for tone; however we are not looking for articles that directly promote the author's products or services. Please read through some of the published articles to get an idea of the types of pieces we publish.
- Try to avoid complex formatting in the article. Charts, graphs, and photos should be submitted as separate documents.
- Ideas on how to effectively handle the "soft side" of process improvement/change â€” leadership, creating teams, engaging people, sustaining change, performance management, linking projects to strategy etc.
- When submitting an article, please include a brief bio and a high resolution photo.
- Articles should be sent as a Microsoft Word document with the author's name, e-mail address, and phone number on every page. Articles without this information will not be considered for publication.
Please submit articles electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to mail your entry, send it to:
Rosecley Morishita, Head of Portal
Human Resource IQ
1410 N Westshore Blvd
Tampa, FL 33607
Due to the volume of articles we receive, we cannot return articles. Please keep a copy of your article for your records. Human Resources IQ reserves the right to make any and all editorial changes it deems necessary. These include changes in length, as well as editing to make the piece searchable on the Web. Human Resources IQ does not pay its authors for content.
If an article is chosen for publication Human Resources IQ will own the rights for the piece. Submission does not guarantee publication.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Can You "Model" Drucker?: Drucker was a management genius. Some say that what one person can do or become, another c... read more
Tags: Drucker | Customer
Immediately Applied Theory for Enhanced Performance: Peter Drucker stressed application, rather than theory . . . again and again. Freque... read more
Tags: HR | Human Resources | Performance