About this Podcast...
HR Today welcomes back Dr. Laurie Bassi, noted economist who has created internationally recognized standards of metrics for organizational performance. She is an expert on the “decision-science” of human capital management—the processes and practices within an organization that align the management and development of employees with its business results. Dr. Bassi talks with us about Human Capital Analytics and HR metrics.
This podcast will discuss:
- Common imbalances that result in inefficiencies in human capital management.
- How the organization should start to identify specific measurement improvement opportunities.
- How these findings can have the greatest impact on the company.
- Giving practical meaning to messages presented by data.
- Simple diagnostic tools for measuring efficacy and identifying gaps
- Building analytical skills in the HR department.
- The SINGLE most important tool your organization needs to develop.